American Metalcraft 3813 13" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 3" deep pan
- Durable heavy weight, 14 gauge (1.5 mm thick) aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for baking cake layers of deep dish pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft 3813 Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft 3813 Details
Use this American Metalcraft 3813 13" x 3" round aluminum cake pan for all your bakery, cafe, or restaurant's cake creations. Made of heavy weight, 14 gauge (1.5 mm thick) aluminum, this pan is durable and reliable. Plus, this material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes. Its straight sides make all of your cakes perfectly uniform and symmetrical, which is great for layering cakes! These 3" deep sides are also great for Chicago-style pizzas, as the pan cradles all the gooey cheese, sauce, and other toppings inside the elevated crust.
Top Diameter: 13''
Gauge: 14 (1.5 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
American Metalcraft 3807 7" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3808 8" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3809 9" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3810 10" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3812 12" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
American Metalcraft 3814 14" x 3" Aluminum Round Cake Pan
People Talk About:stack sizes lightweight durable different choose bake
I purchased these in a few different sizes. I like having many to choose from and to stack. These are lightweight but durable. They bake well.
Tonya L. Posted on 03/13/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register