These pans are great! Dough turns out crispy because of the holes in the bottom. Our campers LOVE our pizza now that I got these pans!
Other Available Sizes:
- Improved food safety
- Lasts 5 to 10 times longer than standard pizza screens
|American Metalcraft 28715 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||15 Inches|
|Top Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Disk Type||Mega Perforated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft 28715 Details
This American Metalcraft 28715 15" mega pizza screen is made of heavy-duty aluminum that can last 5 to 10 times longer than standard pizza screens. Mega screens are the most durable, cost-effective screens for conveyor oven use. Pizza screens produce evenly baked crust by allowing air to circulate beneath the crust. The holes and open rims make cleaning a breeze and improve food safety.
Top Diameter: 15 3/4"
Interior Diameter: 15"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18715 15" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle 4016
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft STONE15 15" Round Ceramic Pizza Stone
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18716 16" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
People Talk About:pizza screen great nice baking love metalcraft nicely pans piece
American Metalcraft 28715 15" Mega Pizza Screen . this is a very nice pizza screen for the money we just love them. we buy the all the time.
Great piece of kitchen tool!! This pizza screen from metalcraft is the boom!! Because it's perforated it helps to speed up the baking of the pie and colors nicely in the process under the correct temperature.
Nice toasty pizza, I just don't like when other products (like tater tots etc...) get used on them by my teens. They wash up great in the dishwasher. As long as you are using them for something that is not crumbly they are Primo!!!!
This is a nice quality pizza screen at an econmical price. The screen holds up well to baking temperatures and multiple uses and many washes.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register