Other Available Sizes:
- Features a durable stainless steel square end blade
- Long-lasting performance, even in a busy commercial kitchen
- Long 6" handle keeps hands away from the hot surface
- Easy-to-grip, hardwood handle that's cool to the touch
- Attractive mirror polish
- Shipping Weight
- 0.54 lb.
- 11 1/2 Inches
- Blade Length
- 6 Inches
- Blade / Head Material
- Stainless Steel
- Edge Style
- Handle Material
- Hamburger Turners
Customer questions about this product
What are the benefits of using a carbon steel turner?
Carbon steel turners are flexible enough for easy maneuvering, but stiff enough to flip heavier foods. To prevent your carbon steel turner from rusting, we recommend oiling and seasoning it like a cast iron skillet to remain rust free.
Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
American Metalcraft 19075 Details
Quickly and easily flip juicy burgers, poultry, vegetables, and thick steaks on the grill with this handy American Metalcraft 19075 6" x 4" solid turner. Featuring a stainless steel square end blade, this turner gives you the longevity you need from a kitchen hand tool in your commercial kitchen. Its tough construction is also easy to clean so that it can be quickly washed and put right back to work again.
With an overall length of 11 1/2", this turner will keep your hands a safe distance away from sizzling meat, so that you won't get splattered by any hot grease. Durable and sturdy, use it for all of your heavy-duty tasks. Plus, it has a hardwood handle, which makes for a sleek and comfortable grip. This turner is perfect for restaurants, food trucks, and bars, and will fit right in with your set of favorite grill tools.
Blade Length: 6"
Blade Width: 4"
Overall Length: 11 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Thunder Group 8" x 4" Solid Turner with Oversize Straight Blade and Wood Handle
- Thunder Group 8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Thunder Group 8" x 3" Flexible Solid Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Tablecraft 254 8" x 4" Stainless Steel Grill Scraper with Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft BA640A 6" Round Aluminum Basting Cover
- American Metalcraft BA1040A 10 1/4" Round Aluminum Basting Cover
- American Metalcraft LT14ST 8" x 3" Solid Turner - Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft SSC18 12" x 3" Stainless Steel Slanted Edge Grill Scraper with Long Wooden Handle
- Thunder Group 13" Pot Fork
- Tablecraft 1240 Four 4" Black Non-Stick Egg Rings with Handle
- Thunder Group 8" x 3" Stainless Steel Blade with Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft BA840A 8 3/4" Round Aluminum Basting Cover
76 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
13 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register