American Metalcraft 1836 18" x 29 1/2" Long Blade Wood Pizza Peel with 6 1/2" Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect size for sandwiches, grinders, and Stromboli
- Rustic look and feel
- Seal and season for long life and extra flavor
- Short handle length for better control
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft 1836 Specs|
|Blade Length||29 1/2 Inches|
6 1/2 Inches
|Overall Length||36 Inches|
|Blade Width||18 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft 1836 Details
Perfect for taking oven baked sandwiches, grinders, or even stromboli safely out of the oven in your busy kitchen, this American Metalcraft 1836 long blade wooden pizza peel features a tapered, 18" x 29 1/2" blade. The American Metalcraft 1836 long blade wooden pizza peel also has a 6 1/2" long handle for better control and a firmer grip. Its poplar wood constructions holds up better than an alternative in pinewood. This peel is sure to give an old-world, nostalgic feel to any establishment!
Blade Length: 29 1/2"
Blade Width: 18"
Handle Length: 6 1/2"
Overall Length: 36"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:Great peel breads greatly peels bread high loading multi oven
I use this for loading baguettes, country loaves, and assorted breads. It's solid and is a great shape for what I need. Easy to maneuver and handle for it's size, and sturdy without being too heavy.
These peels are excellent, high quality, great finish. They've served me multi-purposes: as a bread peel as its original use, but also as menu boards in my bakery, greatly complement the overall decor I was looking for.
Great, use it for pizza oven. Just recently used it to start loading dough into the bread oven. Great multi use peel that has a generic presentation, to make your own.
High quality peel. I can tell with correct care this will really last a long time. For the price it's really quite a good deal.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register