Also Available In This Pattern:
- Made of fine quality 18/10 stainless steel with a 2.5 mm gauge
- Sharp, contemporary design adds a touch of sophistication to any table setting
- Prominent, slightly concave handle with a gently sloping form delivers a classic look
- Lustrous mirror polished finish
- Naturally resists corrosion and maintains brilliance through industrial wash cycles
|Amefa 182400B000560 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb.|
|Length||4 11/16 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Is my Amefa cutlery / flatware dishwasher safe?
- Amefa cutlery and flatware is dishwasher safe, excluding select colored flatware. To preserve the quality of your cutlery or flatware, avoid using abrasive detergents or sponges that may scratch steel, and generally try to use only the amount of cleaning product necessary. Rinse each piece with water before washing and, when possible, wipe each piece after washing to remove excess water. This is especially important for knives and silver-plated flatware.
Amefa carbon steel knife blades, which contain 13% chromium, are sharper but less resistant to oxidation. To avoid contact corrosion, do not wash stainless steel and silver-plated pieces in the same basket. Do not leave your cutlery or flatware in the dish machine after the cycle has finished; open the door to prevent condensation, another potential source of corrosion.
Amefa 182400B000560 Details
Bring a sleek new look to your table settings with this Amefa 182400B000560 Atlantic 4 11/16" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight amuse bouche tasting spoon. This tasting spoon from the Atlantic collection features a sharp, contemporary design to add a touch of sophistication to any table settling. The prominent, slightly concave handle and gently sloping form deliver a timeless, classic look. The piece is finished with a mirrored shine for a radiant display. Serve this versatile utensil with your house-made condiments and sauces or fresh fruit and desserts.
This stylish piece is made of the highest quality 18/10, 2.5 mm gauge stainless steel, offering years of reliable service at an affordable cost. It also provides natural resistance to corrosion to ensure that it maintains its brilliant shine and endures countless cycles in your industrial dishwasher. Combining classic and contemporary styles, this Atlantic flatware piece is a great addition you can use to create a memorable dining experience. Pair it with other flatware from the Atlantic collection for a cohesive presentation.
Family owned and operated since 1931, Amefa has earned its place as a leader in the global flatware market. Amefa specializes in the craft of making high-quality stainless steel products for the table and the kitchen, bringing you dependable cutlery, flatware, and cookware to suit any occasion. They also offer a wide variety of classic and contemporary designs, providing exemplary products to meet your needs no matter the style or budget of your establishment.
Length: 4 11/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register