Earn up to $389.45 back (38,945 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 2 individual chambers accommodate 1 full-size hotel pan each
- Allows you to simultaneously cook up to two times more food than a convection oven
- Structured Air Technology delivers high-velocity, focused heat for even cooking with no flavor transfer
- Flexible time, temperature, and fan speed control in each oven chamber
- Features programmable touchscreen and USB port for recipe sharing
Other Products from this Line
- Alto-Shaam VMC-H3HW Vector H Wide Series Simple Multi-Cook Oven with 3 Chambers - 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW Vector H Wide Series Deluxe Multi-Cook Oven with 2 Chambers - 208-240V, 3 Phase
- Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW Vector H Wide Series Deluxe Multi-Cook Oven with 2 Chambers - 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW Vector H Wide Series Simple Multi-Cook Oven with 2 Chambers - 208-240V, 1 Phase
- Alto-Shaam VMC-H3HW Vector H Wide Series Deluxe Multi-Cook Oven with 3 Chambers - 208-240V, 3 Phase
Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW SIMPLE 3 Phase Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 320 lb.
- 23 5/8 Inches
- 39 7/8 Inches
- 30 13/16 Inches
- Interior Width
- 17 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 21 Inches
- Interior Height
- 4 7/8 Inches
- 19 - 22 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 - 240 Volts
- 6.9 - 9.1 Kilowatts
- 2 Full Size Food Pans
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Demo Available
Made in America
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Pans
- Number of Racks
- Oven Interior Style
- Standard Depth
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
- Power Type
- Full Size
Customer questions about this product
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website and fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW SIMPLE 3 Phase Details
Bring ultimate cooking flexibility to your commercial kitchen with the Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW Vector H Wide Series simple multi-cook oven! Featuring two cooking chamber zones within one compact unit, this extremely versatile oven can accommodate 2 full-size hotel pans, allowing you to cook multiple products simultaneously with no flavor transfer! In fact, you can control the time, temperature, and fan speed for each chamber, so you can gently roast a pan of vegetables while also browning the top of a casserole, warming a dessert, or baking fish, all without fear of burning or undercooking one of the products. Plus, each chamber includes (1) wireless stainless steel rack and (2) jet plates.
Thanks to the exclusive Structured Air Technology, this oven delivers high-velocity, focused heat for faster and more even cooking as opposed to traditional convection ovens. You won't have to constantly rotate pans, so you can put your culinary skills to better use in another area of the kitchen. With a ventless catalytic converter, you won't need to take up precious hood space; the unit can be operated anywhere in your kitchen. A double-pane glass door helps to retain heat, while also providing visibility for you to quickly check on your products as you pass by. For added versatility, this unit includes 4" adjustable legs.
An intuitive touchscreen control pad means that you won't need experienced chefs to cook your signature products. Just pre-set a recipe, save it to the system, and with the touch of a button, you can consistently braise short ribs, bake a pan of potatoes, or melt the cheese in quesadillas. For easy recipe sharing, take advantage of the included USB port. This oven requires a 208-240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 23 5/8"
Front to Back: 39 7/8"
Height: 30 13/16"
Individual Chamber Dimensions:
Left to Right: 17"
Front to Back: 21"
Height: 4 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-30P plug.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam VMC-H2HW SIMPLE 3 Phase
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register