Earn up to $1,358.88 back (135,888 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds up to (40) full size food pans or (10) sheet pans
- Roll-in pan cart
- (3) chill / freeze modes, (1) holding mode; (20) customizable menu presets
- Automatic defrost
- 480 lb. capacity
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 115/208-230V, 3 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- Alto-Shaam SH-22473 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf for Combi Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Quick Chillers
- VacPak-It VMC20FGF Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with (2) 20" Seal Bars and Gas Flush Option
Alto-Shaam QC3-100 115/208 3PH Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1474 lb.
- 51 Inches
- 42 Inches
- 97 7/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 46 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 31 1/2 Inches
- Interior Height
- 59 1/2 Inches
- 16 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 115/208-230 Volts
- 3,680 Watts
- 40 Full Size Food Pans
- Chill Capacity
- 480 lbs.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Door Style
- Made in America
- Full-Size Food Pan Capacity
- 3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Roll-In Capacity
- Sheet Pan Capacity
- Temperature Range
- 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Alto-Shaam QC3-100 115/208 3PH Details
Cool foods quickly and safely with this Alto-Shaam QC3-100 51" Quickchiller commercial roll in blast chiller! This unit has a 480 lb. capacity, and it can hold either (40) full size food pans, or (10) sheet pans on its convenient roll-in pan rack (holds up to 20 sheet pans if ordering additional shelves). This rack is also compatible with 20-20 Combitherm combi ovens and Halo Heat Combimate holding cabinets for increased efficiency, and it comes with (10) stainless steel shelves. Features like a Quick-Freeze mode (for fast freezing), Soft-Chill (for portioned items), Hard-Chill (for very dense items), and 20 customizable menu presets make this unit both easy to use, and versatile enough to meet the needs of any establishment.
- Automatic defrost
- Roll-in pan cart compatible with 20-20 Combitherm combi ovens and Halo Heat Combimate holding cabinets
- Exterior: stainless steel front, door, sides, and top; galvanized steel back and bottom
- Interior: stainless steel, ABS door perimeter
- Left-hinged door
- Refrigeration system with R-404A refrigerant; 3 hp condenser
- (3) detachable product temperature probes
- Adjustable legs
- A 115/208-230V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation
Height: 97 7/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 59 1/2"
Capacity: 480 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L21-30P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam QC3-100 115/208 3PH
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register