Alto-Shaam 5020117 Elbow Kit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Alto-Shaam 5020117 Elbow Kit.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Pitco P7037301 Nipple
Vulcan FP-084-07 Pipe Plug 3/8 In
Champion 100959 Nipple
Bunn 00420.0000 Quick Disconnect, Male
Blakeslee 10725 Nipple, Close
Jade Range 1845500000 Nipple
Cleveland N0640B19 Nipple 3/4 X 19l Brass
All Points 26-3536 Coupling and Nipple Assembly
Get paid to review this product!