Alto-Shaam 100-HW/D6 One Pan Drop In Hot Food Well for 6" Deep Pans - 120V
- Holds (1) full size food pan up to 6" deep
- Remote thermostat with 72" watertight connector
- 18 gauge stainless steel exterior
- (2) pan divider bars included
- Designed for installation in existing countertops; great for buffet setups
|Alto-Shaam 100-HW/D6-QS 120/1 Specs|
|Width||23 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/8 Inches|
|Height||8 7/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width||22 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||14 1/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Is Quick Ship available for this item?
- Yes, Alto-Shaam's Quick Ship option offers select models for immediate shipment based on availability. Please contact our Customer Solutions team with any questions.
Alto-Shaam 100-HW/D6-QS 120/1 Details
With this Alto-Shaam 100-HW/D6 one pan drop in hot food well, it's easier than ever to keep pastas, meats, and other culinary creations at just the right temperature! This hot food well installs easily into your countertop with no need for water or drain connections, and it holds (1) full size 6" deep food pan (sold separately). For maximum food holding life, its Halo Heat system produces gentle, even heating, and an adjustable remote thermostat provides temperature control for the well. The Alto-Shaam 100-HW/D6 requires a 120V electrical connection.
- Holds (1) full size 6" deep food pan
- 18 gauge stainless steel exterior frame
- Adjustable remote thermostat
- Comes with (2) pan divider bars
- This food well requires a 120V electrical connection
Width: 23 1/8"
Height: 8 7/8"
Cutout Dimensions: 22 1/2"W x 14 1/4"D with 4" bottom clearance
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register