Advance Tabco VLG-306 30" x 72" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with countertop edge
- Galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- 18 gauge galvanized steel adjustable undershelf
- Legs with 3" gussets
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
Advance Tabco UG-30-72 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 72" Table - 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
Advance Tabco OTS-12-72 12" x 72" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-72R 12" x 72" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-72 15" x 72" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-72R 15" x 72" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-72 12" x 72" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Take a closer look at the Advance Tabco no drip countertop edge by checking out this short video!
|Advance Tabco VLG-306 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||675 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco VLG-306 Details
This top-of-the-line Advance Tabco VLG-306 30" x 72" stainless steel work table with galvanized undershelf is a heavy duty option built to stand tough against use in the busiest commercial kitchens! It is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel and boasts a countertop edge to contain potential spills.
This 30" x 72" heavy duty work table has galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, and a galvanized steel adjustable undershelf for optimum versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 675 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register