$1,414.35/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $42.43 back (4,243 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" x 1" square die embossed No-Drip countertop edge with 1/2" return on 3 sides for safety
- 10" backsplash with a 2" return on the rear side minimizes messes
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
Advance Tabco TVKG-300 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 55 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 45 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 10 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 30"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 406 lb.
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TVKG-300 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Spec Line Series, this TVKG-300 30" x 30" stainless steel open base work table combines unbeatable strength with lasting durability in strong, 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel. Each commercial work table features a 2" x 1" square die embossed no-drip countertop edge with a 1/2" return on three sides and a 10" high backsplash with a 2" return on the rear side.
This open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching leg braces. For added stability, each table also includes 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 406 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and stability, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 45 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TVKG-300
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register