Advance Tabco TSS-363 36" x 36" 14 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" leg braces ensure stability
Advance Tabco TVSS-4812 48" x 144" 14 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Work Table
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36 12" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-36 15" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-36R 15" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-36 12" x 36" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||585 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
As part of the Advance Tabco Premium Series, this TSS-363 36" x 36" stainless steel commercial work table offers superior strength and lasting durability with its 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel construction. Its smooth, satin-finished design features 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front and rear edges, with square sides.
To ensure maximum stability, each open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs with matching leg braces. As a testament to the quality of its design, each table also includes 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 585 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and stability, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Noble Chemical 18 oz. Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Ecolab® 18903 Alternative (AMR A142) - 12/Case
Wall Shelves with Built In Pot Racks
Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats
Get paid to review this product!