$739.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $22.17 back (2,217 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top
- Stainless steel legs
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
- Perfect for prep and work stations
- Cross rail supports improve stability
- Adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
Advance Tabco TSLAG-306-X Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 110 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 72"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Does this table come with the mounting option to install a drawer?
- If you would like to install a drawer on this table, please contact Special Orders to receive a quote.
Advance Tabco TSLAG-306-X Details
This Advance Tabco TSLAG-306 30" x 72" 16-gauge 430 stainless steel economy work table is an economical option for your commercial food prep area! It's perfect for completing all kinds of daily tasks, from chopping up vegetables to kneading dough, pressing hamburger patties, and boxing up baked goods. The table is able to support approximately 420 lb. of uniformly distributed weight, and it's also sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. It features easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, and the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables.
The four 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs resist corrosion and provide excellent durability, while the adjustable bullet feet ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels and cross rail supports.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TSLAG-306-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register