Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- 5" backsplash with a 1" return on the rear side minimizes messes
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-132R 12" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-132R 15" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-132R 12" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Shipping Weight
- 276 lb.
- 132 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 40 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 5 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 132"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 446 4/5 lb.
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
Can I put equipment on my work table?
Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMG-3011 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Standard Series, this TKMG-3011 30" x 132" stainless steel work table combines the strength and durability of strong, 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel with the convenience of an open base style. Each commercial work table features a 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim front edge with square sides, as well as a 5" backsplash with a 1" return on the rear side.
This open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching leg braces. For added stability, each table also includes 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 446.8 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 40 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 5"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register