$770.85/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $23.13 back (2,313 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Sturdy, all stainless steel base
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top
Works WithView All Items
- Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Heavy Duty Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Casters - 4/Set
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
Advance Tabco TH2S-244 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 80 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 48"
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Advance Tabco TH2S-244 Details
Thanks to its laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple work top, this Advance Tabco TH2S-244 wood top work table provides ample space to carve meats, chop fruit, dice vegetables, and prep and plate foods in your busy commercial kitchen all in one location.
The Advance Tabco TH2S-244 wood top work table features a heavy duty, 18 gauge stainless steel open base for added storage space, and stainless steel 1 5/8" diameter legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TH2S-244
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register