$795.15/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $23.85 back (2,385 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" leg braces ensure stability
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-60R 12" x 60" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-60R 15" x 60" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-60R 12" x 60" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-60R 15" x 60" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco TGLG-245 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 74 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 60"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 450 lb.
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TGLG-245 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Premium Series, this TGLG-245 24" x 60" stainless steel commercial work table offers lasting durability and unbeatable strength with a 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel design. Its smooth, satin-finished top features 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front and rear edges, with square sides.
To ensure maximum stability, each open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching leg braces. Each table also includes 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 450 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TGLG-245
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register