Advance Tabco TGLG-242 24" x 24" 14 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" leg braces ensure stability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-84A Rolled Rim Type Knife Rack
Advance Tabco TA-25G-4 Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-20-4 34 1/2" Stainless Steel Legs - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-19 Flanged Stainless Steel Foot for Work Tables
Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
plus $218.70 /Set
Advance Tabco K-488 Equivalent Flanged Stainless Steel Foot
|Advance Tabco TGLG-242 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||260 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco TGLG-242 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Premium Series, this TGLG-242 24" x 24" stainless steel commercial work table offers lasting durability and unbeatable strength with a 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel design. Its smooth, satin-finished top features 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front and rear edges, with square sides.
To ensure maximum stability, each open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching leg braces. Each table also includes 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 260 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register