Advance Tabco Premium Series SS-303 30" x 36" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Perfect for prep and work stations
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
5" Heavy Duty Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
Advance Tabco US-30-36 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 36" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
plus $187.65 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36 12" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
plus $292.95 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
plus $292.95 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-15-36 15" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
plus $350.55 /Each
|Advance Tabco SS-303 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||487 1/2 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco SS-303 Details
For superior quality and lasting durability, use this Advance Tabco Premium Series SS-303 30" x 36" stainless steel commercial work table with stainless steel undershelf. It's constructed of a heavy duty, first-rate 14 gauge type 304 series stainless steel work surface, accented by rolled front and rear edges, with square sides.
This 30" x 36" stainless steel work table offers a convenient, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, held securely in place by die cast leg clamps. For further stability, each table includes 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs, each with a 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet foot. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 487.5 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register