Advance Tabco Premium Series SS-2412 24" x 144" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Perfect for prep and work stations
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Advance Tabco US-24-144 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Advance Tabco OTS-12-144 12" x 144" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-144 15" x 144" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-144R 15" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-144 12" x 144" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
|Advance Tabco SS-2412 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||480 lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco SS-2412 Details
For superior quality and lasting durability, use this Advance Tabco Premium Series SS-2412 24" x 144" stainless steel commercial work table with stainless steel undershelf. It's constructed of a heavy duty, first-rate 14 gauge type 304 series stainless steel work surface, accented by rolled front and rear edges, with square sides.
This 24" x 144" stainless steel work table offers a convenient, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, held securely in place by die cast leg clamps. For further stability, each table includes 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs, each with a 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet foot. It can support up to 480 lb. of evenly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register