- Welded seams and cross-bracing for superior strength
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 1 compartment; 14" deep bowl
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features continuous apron design with rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- T&S B-1128 Wall Mounted Workboard Faucet with 12" Swing Spout, 2.2 GPM Aerator, 8" Centers, and Lever Handles
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- Equip by T&S 5F-8WLX08 Wall Mounted Faucet with 8 1/8" Swing Spout, 5.2 GPM Laminar Flow Device, 8" Adjustable Centers, and Lever Handles
- 12" Wall Mounted Swing Spout Swivel Faucet with 8" Centers
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FS-1-3024 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||115 lb.|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||24 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||30 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||None|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco FS-1-3024 Details
The Advance Tabco FS-1-3024 Spec Line fabricated one compartment prep / utility sink is perfect for warewashing duties in the busiest of restaurants! Durably constructed to stand tough against years of high-volume use, this one compartment pot sink is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel with a continuous apron design for additional support.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes drilled on 8" centers accommodate a faucet (sold separately). This heavy duty one compartment pot sink also features a rolled rim edge, stainless steel legs, cross bracing, and adjustable bullet feet for optimum strength and stability.
Left to Right: 35"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register