The sink itself is first rate, top quality. The workmanship is excellent. Tabco customer service needs serious improvement. I ordered the FS-1-1818 sink and as promised it arrived in approx 3 weeks, however it was the wrong sink. I ordered 14ga I received an 18ga sink, plus parts were missing from the drain, packing was sloppy - just a sink in a couple cardboard boxes taped together. Webrestaurant store service was excellent, they contacted Tabco who took over a week to arrange for pick-up & return of the wrong sink. After 3 weeks I received the correct sink, again missing parts. Tabco overnighted parts to me and I completed the installation. The quality of the product gets 5 stars, service gets 1 star. Comment on the sink itself: it's free standing and has no provision to secure it to a wall. The only thing holding it in place is the plumbing. I had to drill two holes in the lip of the backsplash to secure it to the wall studs through the sheet rock.
- Welded seams and cross-bracing for superior strength
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 1 compartment; 14" deep bowl
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features continuous apron design with rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Equip by T&S 5F-8WLX08 Wall Mounted Faucet with 8 1/8" Swing Spout, 5.2 GPM Laminar Flow Device, 8" Adjustable Centers, and Lever Handles
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Advance Tabco K-610NF 18" x 18" Strainer Plate
- Advance Tabco K-700F-18 Removable Sink Side Splash - 18" x 12"
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||60 lb.|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||18 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||18 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||None|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Details
The Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Spec Line fabricated one compartment prep / utility sink is perfect for warewashing duties in the busiest of restaurants! Durably constructed to stand tough against years of high-volume use, this one compartment pot sink is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel with a continuous apron design for additional support.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes drilled on 8" centers accommodate a faucet (sold separately). This heavy duty one compartment pot sink also features a rolled rim edge, stainless steel legs, cross bracing, and adjustable bullet feet for optimum strength and stability.
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 24"
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 18"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:sink parts service tabco weeks excellent ordered quality received secure
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register