Great addition to our restaurant! Our heath inspector loves the new table we have! Great quality SS that can take a beating. Easy installation with the help of another.
$1,285.20/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $38.56 back (3,856 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 1/2" backsplash
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Perfect for prep and work stations
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-96R 15" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco FLG-308 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 166 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 96"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 500 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco FLG-308 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Premium Series, this FLG-308 30" x 96" commercial work table presents a strong 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top, in addition to a convenient, 18 gauge galvanized steel undershelf, offering ample storage capacity. Its smooth, satin-finished top features a 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front edge with square sides and a 1 1/2" backsplash, ideal for use in food preparation and ware washing areas.
To ensure maximum stability, each quality, stainless steel work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 500 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FLG-308
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:great addition beating easy heath help inspector installation loves quality
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register