- T-style adjustable cross-bracing for superior strength and versatility
- 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 1 compartment; 14" deep bowl
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features a rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Equip by T&S 5F-8WLX08 Wall Mounted Faucet with 8 1/8" Swing Spout, 5.2 GPM Laminar Flow Device, 8" Adjustable Centers, and Lever Handles
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Advance Tabco K-610DF 18" x 24" Strainer Plate
- Advance Tabco DTA-51 Pre-Rinse Slide Bar
- Advance Tabco FC-SS-24 24" Stainless Steel H Leg Set
- Advance Tabco K-700F-24 Removable Sink Side Splash - 24" x 12"
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FC-1-1824-X Specs|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||24 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||18 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||None|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco FC-1-1824-X Details
The Advance Tabco FC-1-1824 prep / utility sink is constructed of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel that is exceptionally corrosion resistant. Its stainless steel legs have adjustable stainless steel feet for maximum stability.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes punched on 8" centers will accommodate a faucet (sold separately). The front and sides of this one compartment stainless steel commercial sink each have 1 1/2" rolled edges to help contain splashes and overflow. The compartment features coved corners for simple cleaning; bowl depth is 14" with a 1 1/2" drain.
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register