$659.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $19.77 back (1,977 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top shelf
- Galvanized steel undershelf and legs
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Adjustable undershelf allows for custom configurations
- Perfect for prep and work stations
- Included casters offer mobility for easy cleaning and flexible use
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
Advance Tabco ELAG-306C-X Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 119 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 36 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 36 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 72"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
Advance Tabco ELAG-306C-X Details
This Advance Tabco ELAG-306C 30" x 72" 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel commercial work table with galvanized undershelf is an economical option for your commercial food prep area! It's perfect for completing all kinds of daily tasks, from chopping up vegetables to kneading dough, pressing hamburger patties, and boxing up baked goods. The top shelf is able to support approximately 420 lb. of uniformly distributed weight, and it's also sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. It features easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, and the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables.
This work table features an adjustable 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf for added versatility, where you can store additional supplies like cutting boards, bowls, and pans for convenient access. The four 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs resist corrosion and provide excellent durability, while the included casters provide mobility for easy cleaning and flexible use.
For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco ELAG-306C-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register