Advance Tabco DI-2-10 2 Compartment Drop In Sink - 10" x 14" x 10" Bowls
- Seamless deep drawn sink bowls with welded seams for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- 10" x 14" x 10" bowls
- 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Lead Free Compliant deck mounted swing spout faucet included
- 3 1/2" basket drain in each bowl
- Sound deadened to minimize noise during use
|Advance Tabco DI-2-10-2X Specs|
|Length||25 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Length||24 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||10 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||14 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||10 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this drop in sink NSF Approved for my restaurant?
- Multi-compartment drop in sinks are only NSF Approved when used in mobile food carts and kiosks. We recommend checking with your inspector prior to installation to verify that this sink will be permissible in your restaurant.
Advance Tabco DI-2-10-2X Details
This Advance Tabco DI-2-10 two compartment drop in sink features a deep drawn one-piece bowl design and 10" x 14" x 10" bowls with large liberal radius corners for easy cleaning. It's made of 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel and is NSF Approved only when used in mobile food carts and kiosks.
Left to Right: 25 1/2"
Front to Back: 19"
Left to Right: 10"
Front to Back: 14"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:faucet sink washing tap splash replacement proper low high fits
Faucet is too low for the sink which makes washing things very difficult because it barely fits under the tap. We purchased a replacement faucet but now it's too high which causes water to splash everywhere. It's difficult to find a proper faucet with the correct diameter for this sink.
Jenny L. from The Cold Pressery Posted on 03/23/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register