Advance Tabco CRCR-24 Flat Top Glass Rack Storage Unit
- Holds up to three glass racks
- Flat, easy-to-clean top
- All stainless steel construction
- Legs include adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- Integrated 4'' backsplash
- 3'' diameter drain hole in back panel for plumbing
|Advance Tabco CRCR-24 Specs|
|Compartment Length||22 Inches|
|Compartment Width||21 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Compartment Height||8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||29 Inches|
|Drain Size||3 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Glass Rack Storage Units|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I connect two or more pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together?
- To connect multiple pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together, please contact our Special Orders team when placing your order, and specify option SU-24. Please be prepared to indicate the desired arrangement of the equipment so the vendor can prepare the connections properly. Additional costs and extended lead time will apply.
Advance Tabco CRCR-24 Details
Store your glassware and keep it close enough for easy access with this Advance Tabco CRCR-24 flat top glass rack storage unit. An enclosed base case is fitted with glass rack slides and can hold up to three racks at once. A 4'' backsplash and flat top allow for easy cleanup.
This glass rack storage unit is constructed of all stainless steel, including:
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel body
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel backsplash
- 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel glass rack slides
- 16 gauge adjustable 1 5/8'' O.D. legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
Additionally, the 3'' diameter drain hole in the back panel makes for easy plumbing maintenance. The Advance Tabco CRCR-24 glass rack storage unit will serve as a welcome addition to your restaurant or bar.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Rack Compartment Dimensions:
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CRCR-24
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register