Advance Tabco CDS-18-36 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 36" x 18" x 30"
Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 36" long
- 18" wide fully adjustable shelves for versatility
- Includes four 1 5/8" heavy-duty stainless steel posts
- Gussets have a hex leg gusset lock and set screw design for tightening
- Made of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel with a satin finish
- Holes in the tabletop are required for mounting
- Rubber expander table mounting hardware is included
|Advance Tabco CDS-18-36 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Center or Rear Mounted|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the Spec Sheet mean by “specify location when ordering”?
- If you are ordering this shelf with a table at the same time, select where you want it located from the Accessories and Options dropdown bar (front or center). That way, the manufacturer can drill holes in your table for mounting. If you already have a table and are ordering this shelving, you do not need to make a selection because you will need to drill holes in your table once you receive the shelf. If you would like a shelf that mounts on the rear of the table, try a rear-mounted model - these come with a 1" turned-up edge for rear mounting. The title will specify if it is made for rear mounting. Contact Customer Solutions if you have any questions before ordering!
Advance Tabco CDS-18-36 Details
Keep all of your preferred prep tools and supplies close at hand with the Advance Tabco CDS-18-36 18" x 36" table mounted shelving unit! This double deck shelving unit features two fully adjustable 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel shelves for optimum versatility and a cantilevered front edge with a 6" offset for easier access.
The two shelves with front and rear rolled edges and square side edges are supported by two pairs of 30" chrome posts. To affix the shelving unit to your existing work tables, each unit comes with expansion bolts for mounting. These bolts will be inserted into the bottom of the chrome posts and tightened, after drilling holes in the table top.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CDS-18-36
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register