Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 120" long
- 18" wide fully adjustable shelves for versatility
- Includes four 1 5/8" heavy-duty stainless steel posts
- Gussets have a hex leg gusset lock and set screw design for tightening
- Made of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel with a satin finish
- Holes in the tabletop are required for mounting
- Rubber expander table mounting hardware is included
|Advance Tabco CDS-18-120 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||155 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Mounting Style||Center Mounted|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the Spec Sheet mean by “specify location when ordering”?
- If you are ordering this shelf with a table at the same time, select where you want it located from the Accessories and Options dropdown bar (front or center). That way, the manufacturer can drill holes in your table for mounting. If you already have a table and are ordering this shelving, you do not need to make a selection because you will need to drill holes in your table once you receive the shelf. If you would like a shelf that mounts on the rear of the table, try a rear-mounted model - these come with a 1" turned-up edge for rear mounting. The title will specify if it is made for rear mounting. Contact Customer Solutions if you have any questions before ordering!
Advance Tabco CDS-18-120 Details
Keep all of your preferred prep tools and supplies close at hand with the Advance Tabco CDS-18-120 18" x 120" table mounted shelving unit! This double deck shelving unit features two fully adjustable 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel shelves for optimum versatility and a cantilevered front edge with a 6" offset for easier access.
The two shelves with front and rear rolled edges and square side edges are supported by three pairs of 30" chrome posts. To affix the shelving unit to your existing work tables, each unit comes with expansion bolts for mounting. These bolts will be inserted into the bottom of the chrome posts and tightened, after drilling holes in the table top.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CDS-18-120
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register