Other Available Sizes:
- 2" x 1" square die embossed no-drip countertop edge minimizes messes
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Combines unbeatable strength and lasting durability
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-36R 15" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-36R 15" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Shipping Weight
- 75 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 36" x 36"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 585 lb.
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
Can I put equipment on my work table?
Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables.
Advance Tabco TVSS-363 Details
From the Spec Line series, this Advance Tabco TVSS-363 36" x 36" all stainless steel open base work table features a no-drip countertop edge design for maximum functionality! To maintain a level work surface, the heavy duty Advance Tabco 36" x 36" Spec Line work table is engineered with three reinforcing hat channels and also features a 1 5/8" diameter leg brace for stability.
Each 1 5/8" diameter leg is made of 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel for added toughness and corrosion resistance. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 585 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register