- Seamless, deep drawn bowl with satin finish is easy to clean
- 2 compartments; 20" x 20" x 14" bowl
- 3 1/2" basket drain for each bowl; faucet sold separately
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Recessed bowl surface accommodates poly-vance cutting boards and sink covers
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- Welded stainless steel cross-bracing on sides, adjustable cross bracing on front and rear
- 11" high backsplash; (2) 18" drainboards
- 12" Wall Mounted Swing Spout Swivel Faucet with 8" Centers
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Advance Tabco K-455E Stainless Steel Sink Cover for 20" x 20" Compartments
- Advance Tabco K-610E Strainer Plate
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 94-22-40-18RL Specs|
|Shipping Weight||176 lb.|
|Drainboard Length||18 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||2 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||2|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco 94-22-40-18RL Details
Made of heavy duty, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel, this Advance Tabco 94-22-40-18RL Spec Line two compartment pot sink is built to handle the daily demands of the busiest restaurant kitchens or industrial locations. Thanks to its dual 18" drainboards, the Advance Tabco 94-22-40-18RL Spec Line two compartment pot sink provides all the space you need to tackle any warewashing task.
The Advance Tabco Regaline 94-22-40-18RL Spec Line two compartment pot sink's 11" high, full length back splash has pre-drilled faucet holes set on 8" centers. Front and rear cross braces provide added stability, while 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with matching bullet feet allow for precise leveling.
Left to Right: 81"
Front to Back: 27"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register