- Seamless, deep drawn bowl with satin finish is easy to clean
- 1 compartment; 16" x 20" x 14" bowl
- 3 1/2" basket drain for each bowl; faucet sold separately
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Recessed bowl surface accommodates poly-vance cutting boards and sink covers
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- Welded stainless steel cross-bracing on sides, adjustable cross bracing on front and rear
- 11" high backsplash; (2) 36" drainboards
- Equip by T&S 5F-8WLX08 Wall Mounted Faucet with 8 1/8" Swing Spout, 5.2 GPM Laminar Flow Device, 8" Adjustable Centers, and Lever Handles
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Advance Tabco K-455C Stainless Steel Sink Cover for 16" x 20" Compartments
- Advance Tabco K-610C 16" x 20" Strainer Plate
- Advance Tabco K-2C Poly-Vance Cutting Board Sink Cover for 16" x 20" Compartments - 5/8" Thick
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 94-1-24-36RL Specs|
|Shipping Weight||164 lb.|
|Drainboard Length||36 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||2|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Advance Tabco 94-1-24-36RL Details
With its dual 36" drainboards, this Advance Tabco 94-1-24-36RL Spec Line one compartment pot sink provides ample space for any manual warewashing task. The Advance Tabco Regaline 94-1-24-36RL Spec Line pot sink with dual drainboards is made of rugged, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel to stand up to the harshest abuse in the busiest commercial kitchens.
The Advance Tabco Regaline 94-1-24-36RL Spec-Line one compartment pot sink's 11" high, full length back splash has pre-drilled faucet holes set on 8" centers. Front and rear cross braces provide added stability, while 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with matching bullet feet allow for precise height adjustments.
Left to Right: 90"
Front to Back: 27"
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register