- Welded construction
- Made of 16-gauge, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- 12" Wall Mounted Swing Spout Swivel Faucet with 8" Centers
- Advance Tabco N-54-24 24" x 24" Detachable Drainboard
- Advance Tabco LSC-242 24" x 24" Stainless Steel Sink Compartment Cover
- Advance Tabco N-54-36 24" x 36" Detachable Drainboard
- Advance Tabco N-54-48 24" x 48" Detachable Drainboard
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 6-41-24-X Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||13 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||24 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||24 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||None|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this utility sink NSF Listed?
- This sink is not NSF Listed and it is not recommended for use where an NSF Listed sink is required.
Advance Tabco 6-41-24-X Details
This Advance Tabco 6-41-24 one compartment stainless steel commercial sink is an ideal prep / utility sink! It is constructed of high quality 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel that is exceptionally corrosion-resistant to stand tough against heavy use over time, and rests on top of four galvanized tubular legs with adjustable plastic feet.
This sink features a 6" high backsplash with two holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately). The front also has a 1 1/2" rolled edge to help contain splashes and overflow. The compartment is 13" deep with a 1 1/2" drain.
This sink is not NSF Listed and, as such, should not be used in work areas where an NSF Listed sink is required by health codes. While this sink is great for utility and workshop purposes, it is not recommended for use in food prep and other areas where sanitation is essential.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 27 1/2"
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 24"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register