9" x 12" 40# BlackTreat® Steak Paper Sheets - 1000/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$18.99/Case|
- Commonly used with beef
- Colored paper enhances presentation of meat in display cases
- Helps maintain the meat's color, moisture, and freshness longer
- Meat doesn't stick to the treated paper
- USDA and FDA Approved
- Great for butchers, delis, and grocery stores
- No wax coating added
- Non-Bleached paper
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Basis Weight||40 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Make sure that your meats look and taste their best with this 9" x 12" 40# BlackTreat® steak paper. Black steak paper is commonly used to display beef but makes a great backdrop to display any type of meat. These colorful butcher paper sheets enhance the look of your meats while they are being presented in display cases.
This steak paper is pre-cut into 9" x 12" sheets to help save time while you're setting up displays at your butcher shop, market, deli, or grocery store meat counter. By helping to seal in the meat's juices while preventing color loss, these sheets let you offer customers a clean looking, fresh product without taking the time to cut individual sheets from butcher paper rolls.
USDA and FDA approved, this steak paper makes an excellent addition to your business. Plus, the treatment ensures that your meats won't end up sticking to the paper.
Basis Weight: 40#
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register