9 1/4" Tin Savarin Mold
$14.39/EachShips free with Plus
- Ideal for savarin and gelatin molds
- 9 1/4" diameter
- Durable tin construction
- Easy to clean after use
- Ensures consistency and precision
- Can also be used for cakes, breads, and more
- Perfect for streamlining your bakery operation
|Top Diameter||9 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- This item is not intended for residential use. The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Thanks to a truly unique and practical design, this innovative mold can be used to make savarin, a rich, yeast dessert that is soaked in kirsch syrup and served with whipped cream or custard. A 9 1/4" diameter ensures consistency of size and shape, while also cutting down on preparation time when compared to hand-molding. Tin construction provides long-lasting durability, and the item can be cleaned easily after use. In addition to any number of cakes and breads that can be created with the mold, this item is also great for gelatin. Perfect for operations of any size, this mold is just what you need to streamline your bakery operation.
Top Diameter: 9 1/4"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:great price Perfect mold menu finished easy dessert clean chocolate
Great price on this Savarin mold; it's simply, well finished, sturdy, easy to clean and arrived in great shape. Perfect for a rich chocolate dessert cake out of Santa Fe we've added to our menu.
Mark M. from Celina Pie and Cookie Posted on 06/24/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register