- Typically used for softer product like fish but can also slice meat and hard vegetables
- Durable, forged stainless steel construction
- Partial tang design and a comfortable holding weight for use
- Features a stylish, riveted wood handle
- Wood handle makes this attractive knife great for front-of-house use
Other Products from this Line
|Shipping Weight||0.44 lb.|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
Accomplish any task from filleting fish to parting out poultry or cutting through lobster shells with this versatile 7 1/2" stainless steel Japanese DEBA (utility) knife with a riveted wood handle. It is designed for the busy, performance-minded user as its sharply pointed, partial tang blade helps users complete prep tasks efficiently while maintaining accuracy. This knife is a helpful tool for making deep cuts on fish, meat, and hard vegetables and is able to slice through firm skins or fat. The durable stainless steel blade won't bend or rust over time, and its forged construction ensures long lasting use in your commercial kitchen.
Additionally, this knife offers excellent control thanks to the comfortable and stylish riveted wood handle. The handle fits nicely into the palm of its users hand to prevent fatigue from long periods of use. Plus, the wood itself adds a stylish touch, making this a great choice for front-of-house cooking as it adds an element of showmanship that accentuates the work of your staff. If your kitchen is looking for a useful knife to tackle prep of meat or firm produce, then this Japanese DEBA (utility) knife is sure to please!
Blade Length: 7 1/2"
Length: 11 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register