- Versatile tool for chopping and cutting cuts of beef or poultry
- Durable, forged stainless steel construction
- Sharp, pointed blade creates precise and accurate cuts
- Features a stylish, riveted wood handle
- Wood handle makes this attractive knife great for front-of-house use
Other Products from this Line
|Shipping Weight||0.44 lb.|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Length||6 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||5 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
Easily prepare meat for your signature Asian dishes with this 6 1/2" stainless steel Japanese gyuto / cow knife with a riveted wood handle. This knife is designed for the busy, performance-minded user as its sharp pointed, partial tang blade makes precise and accurate cuts. Use the heel of the blade for chopping and cutting meat such as beef or poultry to the exact shape and texture you need for your entrees. It can easily slice through fat or tough skin. The durable stainless steel blade won't bend or rust over time, and its forged construction ensures long lasting use in your commercial kitchen.
Additionally, this knife offers excellent control thanks to the comfortable and stylish riveted wood handle. The handle fits nicely into the palm of its users hand to prevent fatigue from long periods of use. Plus, the wood itself adds a stylish touch, making this a great choice for front-of-house cooking as it adds an element of showmanship that accentuates the work of your staff. If your kitchen needs a knife that's up to the task of preparing meat for your authentic food, this Japanese gyuto / cow knife is the perfect tool to add!
Blade Length: 6 1/2"
Length: 11 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register