5 lb. Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Characterized by a salty, sharp, and tangy flavor
- Unique and tasty alternative to traditional, parmesan cheese
- Perfect for pasta, soups and salads
- A mild, sharp, and tangy flavor
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Top off your pastas, soups and salads with the delicious taste of this 5 lb. grated pecorino romano cheese. This cheese has a mild, sharp, and tangy flavor. Perfect for complementing a variety of pasta dishes, this cheese is a great addition to any Italian restaurant. .
This cheese comes pre-grated to save prep time. Sealed fresh in a 5 lb. bag, this packaging allows for as needed use, ensuring your patrons are getting the freshest cheese possible. Set this cheese out at a salad bar or sprinkle it on dishes before you send them out the door toy our guests. This pecorino romano cheese is a delicious choice for your establishment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register