The amount of covering you get for this price is great! We were able to use it for multiple events over the course of the summer. Thank you!
$25.42/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$26.99/Each|
- 60# basis weight
- Retro red gingham pattern
- Perfect for parties, picnics, barbeques, and more
- Great for casual eateries
- Disposable for fast, efficient clean-up
- 40" width fits most standard tables
- Roll style lets you cut to length
|Basis Weight||60 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Bring old-fashioned flair to your everyday events with this red checkered table cover! Made of standard 60# white paper, this durable gingham patterned roll table cover will repeatedly provide you with a quick, clean, and disposable eating surface. The eye-catching red gingham print is sure to please at retro parties, picnics, or other catered events. Use it at your outdoor eatery for an inexpensive table covering, or use it to cover tables indoors for a bold new look. It's great for barbeques, potlucks, seafood shacks, and more.
Thanks to the wide, 40" width, this red checkered table cover / roll is designed to fit most standard tables. The convenient roll styling makes it easy to cut to size, and the 300' length ensures you won't run out of roll anytime soon.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:paper plastics attractive body buying color course cover covering decent
The roll was very attractive in color, every body liked the decision of me buying this, the only problem it was paper hope it was plastic, as we ordered 1 sample and it was plastics, but now i am reading the description and it does says paper.
Cover is a decent weight. Red is somewhat muted, not "fire-engine".
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register