Gobel 4 3/4" Non-Stick Tart / Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for creating exquisite tarts or quiches at restaurants, bakeries, and buffets
- False bottom for easy product removal
- 3/4" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
- Durable non-stick steel for effortless release of delicate crusts
- Perfect for individual portions
- Does not warp or bend out of shape
- Made in France by preferred french patisserie brand Gobel
|Top Diameter||4 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
The 4 3/4" tart / quiche pan features a removable bottom that allows you to slip off the outer ring easily without marring your beautiful creation, and it is made of steel that has a non-stick coating that provides easy unmolding and clean up. This 4 3/4" round, non-stick tart / quiche pan also features 3/4" fluted sides that produce neat and professional-looking pastries capable of holding the heavy ingredients of a quiche or a fruit tart.
Top Diameter: 4 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:pan stick tart made love imagine great full Earth coating
Why on Earth I thought that this was a full size tart pan is beyond me. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find this adorable miniature version of what I was picturing. Don't get me wrong, the quality is great, I love it, but now I need like 12 more for it to be of any use to me.
Sonata H. from USCGC Blacktip Posted on 07/09/2015
The 4 3/4 non-stick tart / quiche pan with removable bottom seems study and well made. I did notice a scratch in the non-stick coating as I was unpacking the product, but I think it will be ok. The price certainly can't be matched elsewhere.
Judith C. Posted on 10/24/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register