- 3 micron rating and 3.34 GPM flow rate
- Filters for sediment, scale, and chlorine taste / odor
- 35,000 gallon capacity
- Max temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit; max pressure: 125 psi
- Recommended for ice machines
|3M Water Filtration Products 5616304 Specs|
|Height||17 5/8 Inches|
|Filter Type|| Chlorine|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Micron Rating||3 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||3.34 GPM|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
3M Water Filtration Products 5616304 Details
This 3M ICE165-S water filter system is the perfect way to provide top-quality water for your business! This system is designed to filter for sediment, scale, and chlorine taste / odor in your water supply, and is a great choice for ice machines (low flow cubers up to 1450 lb., high flow cubers up to 1000 lb., flakers up to 2400 lb.) This keeps your water tasting fresh and clean, while preventing the buildup of stubborn hard water deposits that can clog water inlets and reduce effectiveness, which ultimately saves you on repair bills and prolongs the life of your equipment. It boasts a 3 micron rating and a flow rate of 3.34 GPM, while its 12 month / 35,000 gallon capacity changeout time gives you plenty of use between cartridge replacements.
The filter comes with a dual-zone media cartridge that combines a membrane with pre-activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life. And when it is time to replace the cartridge, the process couldn't be easier thanks to its encapsulated quick-change design. Simply give the cartridge a 1/4 turn to remove, and replace with a new one. The system comes with a head assembly, pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve, mounting bracket, and a single filter cartridge. The inlet and outlet connections are 1/2" FNPT.
Height: 17 5/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
3M Water Filtration Products 5616304
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3M Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 1.0 Micron Rating and 1.5 GPM
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3M Water Filtration Products ICE140-S Single Cartridge Water Filtration System - 0.2 Micron Rating and 2.1 GPM
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register