Find the Best Pizza Peels for Your Business
If you're shopping for new smallwares for your foodservice business, our inventory of high-quality pizza peels is the perfect place to start. In addition to standard peels designed for use with pizza, we offer paddles that are ideal for removing sandwiches and appetizers from countertop ovens. Additionally, you'll find pizza peel racks and handle insulators to meet your every need. Because the blades and handles of these products are constructed from durable materials like anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and wood, you can rest assured they're built to last. We even offer pizza peels in a variety of diameters and lengths to accommodate any small or large theme park, pizzeria, or bistro. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
These peels have aluminum blades that help your chefs smoothly maneuver your signature pizzas.
Anodized Aluminum Blades
These durable aluminum pizza peel blades are anodized to protect them from damaging oxidation.
Durawood pizza peel blades can be seasoned with the spices of your choice for maximized flavor.
Stainless Steel Blades
These high-quality stainless steel pizza peel blades offer safety, strength, and reduced heat transmission.
The wooden blade of these pizza peels offers a rustic look that's perfect for brick and wood burning ovens.
Place insulators over your pizza peel handles to protect chefs from burns.
These versatile products are designed to remove hot food from ovens.
Pizza Peel Racks
Your chefs can hang pizza peels on these racks when they're not in use.
Use high-quality pizza peels to move delicious pies in and out of the oven.
Aluminum handles are light weight and easy to clean, so they're the perfect addition to any kitchen.
Anodized Aluminum Handles
These top-of-the-line pizza peels have anodized aluminum handles that prevent damaging oxidation.
Stainless Steel Handles
Pizza peels with stainless steel handles provide strength, safety, and reduced heat transmission.
These pizza peels have high-quality vinyl handles that are intended to reduce the risk of injuries.
Wooden handled pizza peels are comfortable for your chefs to hold and also keep them safe from burns.
Dishwasher Safe Pizza Peels
Dishwasher safe pizza peels are essential for busy pizza shops and Italian restaurants, as they can help you save time on cleanup.
NSF Listed Pizza Peels
Outfit your kitchen with products that are certified safe by a third party organization by choosing NSF Listed pizza peels.
Perforated Pizza Peels
Perforated pizza peels create less friction, so wet dough comes off easily and excess flour falls off, preventing it from burning in the oven.
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
Other Pizza Peels
- 12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 8" Handle
- 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 21" Handle
- 16" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle
- 12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 22" Handle
- 12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 28" Handle
- 18" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle
- American Metalcraft MP1823 18" Round Pressed Pizza Peel with 5" Handle
- American Metalcraft 2512 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 10" Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft 4220 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
- American Metalcraft 2616 16" x 17" Wood Pizza Peel with 9" Handle
- American Metalcraft 3512 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft MP1217 12" Round Pressed Pizza Peel with 5" Handle
- American Metalcraft 4016 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft MP1826 18" Square Pressed Pizza Peel with 8" Handle - Make-Up Pizza Peel
- American Metalcraft 3714 14" x 16" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 21" Wood Handle
- American Metalcraft 5212 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 38" Wood Handle
Whether you run a high- or low-volume pizzeria, it’s important that you have a safe way to move your delicious pizzas from the oven to your work area. Not only does this protect you and your employees from harm, but it also prevents your pizzas from falling apart. Our pizza paddles are even available in a variety of sizes and materials, so you’re sure to find the best one for your needs. For more pizza supplies, check out our cheese shakers, dough boxes, and oven brushes. If you're wondering where to buy pizza peels, we have a large selection of pizza peels for sale at the lowest prices.