Find the Best Clam and Oyster Knives for Your Business
Whether you own a raw bar or frequently prep clams and oysters for soups and sauces at your restaurant, these knives are the right tools for the job. These products are designed to safely and effectively open mollusks by fitting into the groove and prying the shell open. Clam knives feature rounded tips, while oyster knives have pointed tips that are designed for use with each respective type of animal. We carry these items in different sizes, blade types, and handle materials, so you can choose the knife you prefer. So, if you need to shuck oysters for a dinner special or cocktail party, make sure you have the proper clam and oyster knives. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
Oyster knives have ground edges, so you can slide them more easily into the oyster’s shell with an efficient motion.
The narrow blades and slim handles on clam knives make them easy to insert into the clam, while providing you with a secure grip.
To effectively shuck scallops, these scallop knives feature a straight edge and short blade to open shells without damaging the meat inside.
For versatility, Boston style knives have longer blades that can be used on most sizes of clams or oysters.
Perfect for medium-sized shells, New Haven style knives feature curved tips to protect the meat and provide leverage for opening oysters.
With short, wide blades, Frenchman knives feature sharp edges to help easily find the crease between the shells of the oyster or clam.
With shorter blades, Providence style knives are strong, easy to use, and have spear-like tips.
Galveston style knives are perfect for high-volume commercial use. Their long, wide blades are strong enough for medium and large oysters.
Non-slip knives are easier to grasp, for added safety during use.
Clam and oyster knives with wood handles have a classic look.
NSF Listed clam and oyster knives adhere to sanitary standards.
Made in America
American made clam and oyster knives support local economies.
Color code your knives with these products from Victorinox.
Most Dexter-Russell knives feature textured white poly handles.
You can find Tablecraft oyster knives in the Frenchman style.
Mercer Culinary specializes in smallwares, like these knives.
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
|Reg.||Lots of 12|
Other Clam Knives and Oyster Knives
- 2 7/8" Galveston Style Pro-Grip Oyster Opener Knife
- 3 1/2" Stainless Steel Clam Knife with Blue Nylon Handle
- 3 3/4" Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with Blue Polypropylene Handle
- Mercer Culinary M33027 2 3/4" Stainless Steel New Haven Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Mercer Culinary M33028A 3" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Mercer Culinary M33029A 4" Stainless Steel Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Mercer Culinary M33026A 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Clam Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter-Russell 10473 2 3/4" Sani-Safe White Handle Stainless Steel New Haven Oyster Knife
- Dexter Russell 10493 Sani-Safe 3" Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10443 Sani-Safe 3" Clam Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10463 Sani-Safe 4" Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10483 Sani-Safe 2 3/4" Providence Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10503 Sani-Safe 4" Galveston Style Oyster Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10453 Sani-Safe 3 3/8" Clam Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter-Russell 10253 Sani-Safe 2" Scallop Knife with White Textured Poly Handle
- Dexter Russell 10433 Sani-Safe 4" Boston Style Oyster Knife with Short White Textured Poly Handle
Whether you’re supplying your cooks or kitchen staff with an oyster knife for food prep, or you’re offering them to guests to use at your seafood restaurant, these seafood tools are a great addition to any establishment with shellfish on the menu. Dealing with tough and sharp shells can be a risky task, but using an oyster or clam knife will make the process much safer and easier. And, since they’ll help extract more, guests have a more enjoyable dining experience. For more accessories for your seafood joint, be sure to stock up on disposable bibs, moist towelettes, and seafood and clam bags. If you're wondering where to buy clam knives and oyster knives, we have a large selection of clam knives and oyster knives for sale at the lowest prices.