24 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
Other Available Sizes:
- 6 mm thickness
- Heavy weight aluminum construction for long-lasting durability
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
- Great for making stock
- Superior heat distribution
You May Also Need
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||18 13/16|
|Top Diameter||19 5/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Slow cook vegetables or brown meats to maximum flavor perfection in limited amounts of liquid with this 24 qt. brazier. This heavy weight aluminum pot's wide heating surface heats quickly and evenly for browning beef and simmering carrots, broccoli, and more! It features sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip, and since they're riveted on, they ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
When combined with its lid, this pot will help to seal in heat and accelerate prep times. With this brazier, your soups, stews, and sauces are sure to turn out perfect every time.
Top Diameter: 19 5/16"
Interior Diameter: 18 13/16"
Height: 5 1/4"
Capacity: 24 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:heavy great braziers brazier quality larger nicely duty held kitchen
We have two braziers that we use to fry 300+ doughnuts. Between the 2 braziers it works out nicely. The brazier is definitely heavy duty; it's held up very well!
The 24 Qt. Heavy Weifhr Brazier is a great quality product. It is well made and very durable. The price is great for the quality. I would recommend this for any commercial kitchen.
I couldn't be more happier with this 24 qt. brazier. It is no lie that it is heavy weight and it has held up extremely well considering how much it gets used. I would recommend it!
Nice larger sized braising pot. Doesn't come with a lid but still a great value for this heavy duty everyday pan. Big enough to handle most restaurant needs.
No kidding when saying heavy weight. They sure are heavy. But at least they should serve us long and it fits a decent amount of food for a normal daily operation.
Or rondo as we call them in our kitchen. These are perfect for sauteeing large batches of, for example, ground beef for a pasta dish. Great price and quality!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register