24 3/4" Aluminum Stock Pot Cover
- Reduces splatter and keeps pot and pan contents covered
- Made from heavy-gauge aluminum
- 6 mm thickness
- Designed for use with 23" pots and pans
You May Also Need
|Interior Diameter||23 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||24 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This aluminum stock pot cover is constructed of heavy-gauge, reinforced 6 mm thick aluminum and is specifically designed for use with 23" pots and pans. This lid creates a tight seal over your stock pot, helping you regulate the contents' temperature. It features a riveted-on handle which is easy to grab with hot pads or a towel. Perfect for bringing water to a boil, keeping soups and stews covered, and controlling other cooking tasks, this lid can help seal in heat to accelerate your prep times and prevent unwanted messes.
Top Diameter: 24 3/4"
Interior Diameter: 23 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register