2.25 lb. (1) Hank of Hog Sausage Casing - Makes 100 lb.
- Use to create your own fresh sausage, bratwurst, or stuffed pepperoni
- Ideal for making rope sausage
- Edible natural casing is odorless and flavorless
- High quality product from a Lancaster County butcher shop
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||2.25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between edible processed and edible natural casings?
- Edible processed casings are pre-shaped so they're uniform in size, and they're ready to use with no prep work required. Edible hog casings are all natural, so they'll need to be rinsed, soaked, shaped, and prepped to be used.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Create your signature savory sausages with this hank of hog sausage casing. Made from hog, this all natural edible casing is high quality and fresh, allowing your customers to get the best-tasting product. It's great for creating rope sausage with your proprietary blend of spices and meat. The casing is odorless and flavorless so that the taste of your meat is the star on the plate. Plus, one hank can make up to 100 lb. of fresh sausage.
To use these casings, simply rinse, soak, shape them and then your casings are ready to be stuffed. Made from one hog, this casing has thick walls that offer added strength to resist breaking, which is especially helpful when it's hung in smokers or dried in dehydrators. Despite the casing's thick walls, smoke is still able to permeate the meat and enhance the flavors of the sausage. Additionally, this casing meets various health and food federal requirements, making it a safe and wholesome product for customers. This allows you to have peace of mind, knowing exactly what you're serving to guests. Keep these casings refrigerated at all times.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register