$1,015.20/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $30.46 back (3,046 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top shelf and 1 1/2" backsplash
- Galvanized steel legs and adjustable undershelf
- Provides additional room for daily prep tasks
- Sanitary rolled rim front with square sides
- Two hat channels help support weight and ensure a level surface
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Adjustable plastic feet
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco TS-12-96 12" x 96" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable
- Advance Tabco TS-12-96R 12" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-96R 15" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco FAG-248 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 145 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 96"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 320 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco FAG-248 Details
This Advance Tabco FAG-248 Super Saver 24" x 96" 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel commercial work table with 1 1/2" backsplash and galvanized undershelf is a durable option for your commercial food prep area! It's perfect for completing all kinds of daily tasks, from chopping up vegetables to kneading dough, pressing hamburger patties, boxing up baked goods, and much more. The top shelf is able to support approximately 320 lb. of uniformly distributed weight, and it's also sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. It features an easy-to-clean, rolled front edge with squared sides for flush placement against walls or other tables. A 1 1/2" backsplash conveniently keeps contents from falling off the back or touching an unsanitary wall.
This Advance Tabco Super Saver work table features an adjustable 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf for added versatility, where you can store additional supplies like cutting boards, bowls, and pans for convenient access. The six 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs resist corrosion and provide excellent durability, and the adjustable plastic bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven floors for stability and peace of mind.
For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FAG-248
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register