Item #: 112FETTCINE1
|1 - 2||3+|
Other Couscous and Pasta Supplies
- Elbow Macaroni - 20 lb.
- Penne Rigate Pasta - 20 lb.
- Spaghetti Pasta - (20) 1 lb. Bags / Case
- Thin Spaghetti Pasta - 20 lb.
- 1 lb. Linguine Pasta Bag - 20/Case
- Shell Pasta - 20 lb.
- Spaghetti Pasta - 20 lb.
- 1 lb. Whole Wheat Spaghetti Pasta Bag - 20/Case
- Angel Hair Pasta 1 lb. Bag - 20/Case
- Rotini Pasta - 20 lb.
- Rotini Pasta - (20) 1 lb. Bags / Case
- Elbow Macaroni - (20) 1 lb. Bags / Case
- Rigatoni Pasta 1 lb. Bags - 20/Case
- Royal Original Couscous - 10 lb.
- Penne Rigate Pasta - (20) 1 lb. Bags / Case - 12/Case
- Tricolor Rotini Pasta - (12) 12 oz. Bags / Case
“Fettuccine” is Italian for “little ribbons” because of its long, flat shape. It is thicker than many other types of pasta and won’t get lost in heavy cream, cheese, tomato, or meat sauces. Because this fettuccine is dry, rather than fresh, its preparation is fast and simple, making for both a time-effective and cost-effective way to keep your kitchen moving. To prepare your signature pasta dishes, don’t forget to look at our pasta cookers, sauce pots, and wooden spoons to keep your ingredients from clumping or burning. If you're wondering where to buy fettuccine pasta, we have a large selection of fettuccine pasta for sale at the lowest prices.