met my espectations, my bagels are easy to wrap and hold the food all inside of it, very resistent and easy to fold when need
- Grease resistant design is ideal for hot, greasy foods
- 21# basis weight
- Works well with pens and stickers for easy identification
- Ideal for cafes, diners, and fast food operations
- Perfect for hot food applications such as wrapping sandwiches
- Choice 14" x 14" x 2" Kraft Corrugated Pizza Box - 50/Case
- American Metalcraft BNB5 Round Black Birdnest Basket - 5" x 8 1/2"
- American Metalcraft BNB7 Round Black Birdnest Basket - 7" x 6"
- American Metalcraft BNB9 Round Black Birdnest Basket - 9" x 4"
- American Metalcraft FWB4 Flat Coil Wrought Iron Slanted Cone Basket - 4 1/2" x 7 1/2"
- American Metalcraft SS59 Stainless Steel 1-Cone Basket - 5" x 9"
- American Metalcraft SS92 Stainless Steel 1-Cone Basket with 2 Ramekins - 5" x 9"
- Tablecraft AC57 Vertigo Round Black Appetizer Wire Cone Basket - 5" x 7"
|Basis Weight||21 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Wax Coated Paper|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Type||Dry Wax Paper|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
This is an economical, microwavable dry waxed sandwich paper with excellent wet strength. Dry wax paper is ideal for hot, greasy foods like sandwiches as the wax coating is pressed into the paper, and will not transfer to your product.
This paper is grease-resistant to keep guests' fingers clean as they eat. Each sheet is sticker, pencil, pen, and marker safe so you can label each sandwich for your customers. Keep burgers, sandwiches, and hash browns secure, especially for those hungry customers on the go.
Basis Weight: 21 lb.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAdmiration Dusseldorf Mustard 1 Gallon Container - 4/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDart C20UT1 StayLock 5 1/4" x 5 5/8" x 2 3/4" Clear Hinged Plastic 5" Square Container - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 3324 24" Polyurethane Coated Reusable Pastry Bag with Reinforced Tip & Hemmed Top
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7 3/4" Jumbo Clear Wrapped Straw - 2000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLance Captain's Wafer Crackers - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12" x 10 3/4" Food Service Interfolded Pop-Up Foil Sheets
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1 15/16" x 1 1/4" Silver Baking Cups - 200/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsShurtape General Purpose Masking Tape Roll 3/4" x 60 Yards - 12/Pack
People Talk About:paper wax great sandwiches dry wrap baskets food perfect quality
wax paper is wax paper so it's difficult to write too much of a review ... but the quantity and price make this a good purchase.
Love the quality and quantity. I use wax paper daily for our cake pop business. The perfect size sheet ready for use. Easy to use and makes clean up super easy.
Wax paper works as it should. Withstands grease very well. Works great as a liner. 12” is too large to be used in foam containers but still has other purposes.
These are thn so they're not stiff but the are durable for paper anyway. Bought to use with plastic food baskets. Also used to make piping bag by cutting in half corner to corner, worked just fine.
Very convenient that the paper is pre cut & I just grab and continue on my baking or storing. My colors don’t stick & it’s worth every penny
I'm using this dry wax paper to line plastic food baskets and to wrap burgers and sandwiches. It is strong, doesn't tear easily and doesn't soak through. It does everything it's supposed to and at a great price.
excellent price. they were exactly what i was hoping for. i use these to wrap my sandwiches-hamburgers, hot dogs, polish sausages. good thickness and quality
These work great for our bar food. They fit the 9 inch baskets bought here. The packaging is not as good as a box but just get a cheap letter tray to hold them. Great value!
6000 per case!! This pack has lasted me a very one time. I used to use the newsprint because it looks cool- (I had to fold it over because it was too big) These work great for our 9 in trays for sandwiches.
This dry wax paper is great for lining plates or baskets when serving fried foods such as French fries, chicken wings, mushrooms, and jalapeno poppers.
The wax paper themselves are okay, but they come in a thin film as a package. My package came torn with much of the wax paper sprawled out in the package. They are pretty inconvenient without a box. I suppose if you have a container for them they could work out fine, otherwise get ones that are boxed.
This here is a case of 12 x 12 dry waxed paper sheets. These are great for lining takeout containers, wrapping sandwiches, and many other uses around the restaurant.
It's dry waxed paper. It does what it says it will do. It's not fussy. WE would buy them again, and recommend them to anyone who might be in the market for a product such as these.
This pack of 1,000 sheets of dry wax paper is perfect for lining food baskets of French fries or other similar foods. Perfect for wrapping sandwiches or hamburgers.
I love that these wax paper sheets are pre-cut and you don't have to deal with cutting from a roll! The paper is great quality and you get a lot!
I ordered these wraps for subs and they work perfect for wrapping up sandwiches and subs. I also use them to line baskets for hot wings.
I use these to wrap around my hamburgers, line the frie baskets for fires. Come in different sizes and designs. Can wrap sandwiches with these.
Great deal on the 1000 pack of dry wax paper. The 12 x 12 sheets fit nicely on our pans. Does not stick to our pans and our cookies do not stick to the paper.
This dry wax paper product is your run of the mill wax paper. Nothing fancy, just a box of wax paper that gets the job done.
Information and Shipping Time: 5 Stars Product Material: 4 Stars, Is very thin, not as we buy in the supermarket to wrap sandwiches or make any cooking solution, i will buy it again, but i am not 100% satisfied with the quality.
OMG!! We use these like crazy chocolate once set peels right off. we fit 2 to a tray we use them as mats. great price and we'll be ordering more.
These we use for two different things one as a pizza liner and two to wrap our sandwiches in. They make a nicer looking display for our customers
We use these for our sandwiches and wraps and have found them to be excellent! They hold up well and do not get soggy or break apart.
We use these for our sandwiches,, burgers, hotdogs. They can last a long time because of the amount you get in one order. They also hold grease.
These are great all purpose dry wax paper. We use them for anything we need to warm or microwave like chocolate cake with our ice cream orders.
I like my Power Wraps to be the eye catching and savory. I would like to explore different colors or even better have the words on the wax paper, Ex. Chicken, Steak etc. so you know what you have chosen..Hmmm what you think? Chef Wilson
This wax paper is good to wrap my burgers, hot dogs, and chicken sandwiches in. The wet strength is really good and the size is perfect.
These are perfect as an underliner for greasy food! Prevents messes and keeps pizza crisp! Nice large bulk order that is sure to cut down on expense! Very good quality!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register