1/4 Peck "Freshman" White Kraft Paper Produce Customizable Market Stand Bag with Handle - 500/Case
- 50# basis weight to reduce the risk of tears or rips when packed with heavy items
- Rectangular bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own
- Easy to open and package items for fast, efficient service
- Sturdy kraft paper construction with strong handle for easy carrying
- Ideal for market stands, grocery stores, bakeries, or coffee shops
|Gusset Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
Whether you run a grocery store, bakery, cafe, or stand at a farmer's market, this 1/4 peck white kraft paper produce market stand bag with handle is the perfect way to package fresh produce for your customers! Made of sturdy kraft paper, this bag is perfect for holding your fruits and vegetables. It also features a convenient glued-on handle to make it easy for your staff and customers to carry unwieldy items.
Unlike other paper bags this size, this bag has a 50# basis weight to reduce the risk of tears or rips when packed with heavy items. While its rectangular bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own, its large opening makes it easy to package items for fast, efficient service that will keep your lines moving steadily.
Gusset: 3 1/2"
Handles: 5 1/2"
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:bags great smaller little hold handle filled fall excited especially
These bags were bought for a catering event to put small cake slices in containers into. Unfortunately, they did not fit and we had to use another bag. However, we have found several uses for these bags since that event. We place slices of banana nut bread and apple cinnamon bread in the bags and they make nice little gifts. Our customers like the "quaint" little bags as one customer commented.
A great white, generic product market bag that is perfect for our stand. It is perfect to hold peaches, apples, or oranges. Makes measuring out and pricing a breeze when you do not have scales.
These bags have worked great for packaging our apples in the fall. They hold up very nicely, even when filled over the rim. We have never had a bag break or tear, even when they have gotten moist.
these are great little bags for just about anything, especially smaller produce items. the handle is sturdy enough to carry small items, plus it looks great.
These bags are perfect to stamp with my business logo and to jazz them up with a little ribbon. My customers are excited about taking their purchases home!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register