Wunder-Bar CTOP-HP-401 Diaphragm
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Wunder-Bar CTOP-HP-401 Diaphragm.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 28-1439 Spare Parts Kit for Condiment Pumps without Discharge Fitting
All Points 26-1969 3/8" x 9 3/4" Spring for Condiment Pump
All Points 32-1301 3/8" ID x 3/32"W O-Ring
All Points 26-1971 Nut for Discharge Tube on Condiment Pumps
Gaylord 10244 Cap
All Points 66-219 Hinged Lid for 7" and 10" Fountain Jars
All Points 26-3667 9 1/2" Piston and Stem Assembly for Condiment Pumps
Get paid to review this product!